Thursday 6 November 2008

06/11/08: Chosen Moments

Today I have actively chosen to take a moment out of our regular goings on and just 'enjoy the moment' without thinking or planning the rest of what needs to be done around me. As its just Charley and I at home this week I find we have lots of little cuddles more so than usual, we read books together, talk more over dinner and spend more time jokingly teasing each other. These moments are priceless. This morning we started our day off having a very bubbly bubble bath with LOTS of toys, very loud {and awful on my part} singing as well as splash contests!
No rules.
Oh, I rephrase that, there was 1 rule.
Fun Only!!
And that we did, for a good 40 minutes when someone knocked the door! The moment disappeard then as he decided to get out and go play with his Cars the Movie toys but that was ok, I had a fantastic time and i'm sure he did too!
Amazing what a bottle of Mr Matey can do for family time.

Debs

No comments:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template