Monday 8 December 2008

08/12/08: When it all goes wrong

This year has been a whirlwind for my family in many ways. Our 20 year tradition of putting our tree up on the 1st December is well and truly out the window...for the 2nd year! A new tradition? Possibly!
However, as today was the day we got it all together and decided we are dropping everything just to put up our tree...it crumbled as quick as it started!
Laying out the pieces I find that somewhere, somehow I do not have the top to the 7' beast. There's only two places it could have been, shed 1 or shed 2...but no...no can find.
Darn and Blast!
What now? Well my 12 yr old daughter and I sat on the floor literally scratching our heads when my 4 yr old came in and said:

"Its ok mum, Jesus will tell Santa where the tree should be so he knows where to leave my toys!"

Priceless


Plan B for tree: Eeerrrrrr.........!!!

Debs

3 comments:

Elisa said...

Hi,
To get our button, you have to scroll down AND over-- alot of the code is "over" does that make sense?

Our email address is mormonmommyblogs AT gmail DOT com

Hope you have a better day! :>

cornnut32 said...

hahaha! that was great. :)

tiki_lady said...

hahaha! love his optimistic selfless view! LOL

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template