Tuesday 4 November 2008

Stop for the Moment

This is a new blog for anyone that would like to play along to a daily bit of fun whereby we record in anyway we choose to relive those moments we often bypass or rush to get to, but have an uncanny way of happening while we are serving dinner, tripping over the dog or on the phone for a gossip!

I am a mother of a 4 year old boy who has a phenominal imagination and continuously provides me with moments that I wish I could record in their full glory, however that would probably require me to live with a camcorder continuously in my hand...so using the old fashioned 'written' method I have chosen to share a small piece of cyber space and encourage you {and myself} to record moments through your day.

A moment is not just about our children or things we do, it can be anything from a note to a conversation, from an image to a childhood memory, either way its all about remembering the small, innocent things that all too often we pass by.

So you up for it? Are you ready? Sure you are, who wouldn't be!! If you have a blog, please leave a comment with its url and i'll stop by and leave you a comment or two :)

Debs

No comments:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template